My parents tell me that when I first started in preschool I would always come home and ask if they had gone anywhere that day and that I would get upset if they had gone "to town" and I was stuck at school. My mom jokes that I was always afraid that I was going to miss something and it didn't matter if they were just going to the grocery store, I wanted to go.
That passion hasn't changed. I love to travel and have been fortunate enough to do a little bit over the years. I am definitely not the most traveled person in the world but I do have a passion for the adventure of travel, learning about new cultures, and trying new cuisines.
After contemplating it for a couple of years, I decided to contact a local travel agency, 5 Star Travel and Cruises, to inquire about becoming a travel consultant. I am so blessed that they took a chance on me and gave the opportunity to chase a dream.
What I have learned in this journey is that I truly have a passion not only for myself to travel and see the world but to help my clients and their vacation dreams come true. The most rewarding part to me is knowing that I am helping people make memories that will last a lifetime.
After all of the years of searching (graduating college, 9th grade English teacher, Army officer), I have finally found the one career that I know I will be doing for the rest of my life.
I would love to help you with any of your travel needs. It doesn't matter where you live, as long as you can fly out of the U.S., I can help you.
Whether you use me for your future travel needs or an agent in your own home town, please use a travel agent. If you have never used one before, here are some things you may want to know:
1. There is no charge to use my services. The resorts/hotels/destinations pay me . . . never you, the client.
2. I can get the exact same prices that you find online on sites like Expedia, Travelocity, etc. Plus, if you have a problem, I am here to help you . . .when you use those sites, you have no one to call.
3. When you use a travel agent, you can put a deposit down and make payments. When you book online, you have to pay everything at once.
4. Even though you may enjoy looking (I did, too), it is always better to book with an agent in which the hotels/air lines have a contractual obligation to fulfill the booking rather than being bumped/walked because there is no contract.
5. If I can get you the same price and it doesn't cost you anything, why not give me a try?