Thursday, October 25, 2007

Shopping for Halloween Costumes

I decided that I wanted to get Gracie a Halloween costume. I know that she has no idea what Halloween is but I figured she would look so cute in a costume. Of course, I had to wait until after the morning feeding to leave . It took 45 minutes to get myself dressed, Kanin dressed, and finally to get Gracie dressed. So, I go to walk outside and it was raining. Having already spent 1 hour of my 3 hour free time (before her next feeding), I decided to go anyway.

We got to Wal-Mart and naturally Kanin didn't want to ride in a regular cart, he wanted the one where there is an actual seat. (These are kind of like the car carts at the grocery store). So, here I am pushing this huge cart up and down the aisles. Kanin is jumping out every 10 seconds to show me something so I spent most of the time wrangling him back in. We finally get to the Halloween aisle and Kanin tells me he doesn't want to be a Ninja Turtle "anymo" and now he wants to be some Star Wars guy. (We've already had the Ninja Turtle costume for a month). I deal with him and finally start to look at the infant costumes. They have 0-3, 12-18, and 2T+ nothing at all in 3-6 or 6-9 months. So my whole trip was for nothing. Oh well, just another day in mi vida loca.

No comments:

Post a Comment