Friday, October 1, 2010

Disney World 2010

As you all know by now, last week we were at Disney World for vacation.  I love going in September.  Free Dining, Fewer Crowds, Milder Weather, Fall Decorations


This is one of my favorite streets in all of America, Main Street U.S.A.  When I walk into the park and see that castle, I think I instantly turn into a little girl again.



I love going to Hollywood Studios.  Aerosmith's Rock-N-Roller Coaster is so much fun!  When we were there in 2008, neither Scott nor I would ride Tower of Terror but this year Kanin really wanted to ride it so we both tried it.  I actually liked it.  It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be.


Of all the Disney World theme parks, Epcot is by far my favorite.  There aren't very many rides there, although they do have Soarin' (fantastic!!), but I love it because they have the World Showcase which allows you to step into 11 different countries-UK, Canada, Italy, Morroco, Germany, US, Norway, Japan, China, Mexico and South Africa.  You can eat at authentic restaurants, listen to each country's music and talk to people who came to America from those countries.  I love it!

The last time we were at Disney we didn't really care for the Animal Kingdom park so we were a little skeptical about going back.  The one draw for me is that they have the roller coaster Everest and I absolutely knew that I wanted to ride it again.  We ended up having a great time at Animal Kingdom.  It's a Bug's Life is a great 3D movie that the whole family enjoyed.  There is also a Dinosaur play area that has more carnival type rides and games that the whole family enjoyed.  We went on an African Safari and, of course, we rode Everest!


Although it was much more hectic this time around with 3 kids, I wouldn't trade our week together for anything.  We are already looking forward to going back again next year!

1 comment:

  1. Disney World 2010 encapsulates timeless magic. A trip back then was a gateway to enchantment – from meeting beloved characters to exploring whimsical attractions. How Use VPN The memories created during that year continue to resonate.

    ReplyDelete