I realize that I haven't been on here and posted in forever. If you think this blog is bad then don't even look over at my food blog. I haven't posted a new recipe on there in forever.
What's been going on with me?
1. I am still learning how to be a work away and at home mom. While I only go in to the travel agency a couple days a week, I have quickly discovered that mine is not a 2 day a week job. I probably spend a minimum of 4-5 hours a day either booking clients, taking webinars, or doing research for a future trip. It still doesn't feel like "work" to me and I am still loving it.
2. I am still trying to unpack, wash, and put away all of the clothes from my Jamaica trip last week. You can read about it HERE.
3. I am trying to plan some fun things to do with the kids this summer. I can't believe that we are already in the middle of June. Before we know it, I will be buying school supplies again.
4. I am trying to find the time to workout. I manage one good day a week and then the rest of the week gets away from me.
5. I am feeling a little overwhelmed with everything that I have to do and feel like I am not getting to do very many things that I want to do.
6. I am still doing my merchandising job a few hours each week but find it harder and harder to make the time for it.
7. I am in the midst of coordinating our Race for the Cure team again this year. I have the t-shirts ordered but have some other odds and ends to tie up.
8. I am dreaming of our family vacation in August.
9. I am still working on the last of my 10lb weight loss.
10. I am dreaming of doing this again
and looking out at this