Saturday, April 13, 2013

Basic Blog Question

Hello Fellow Bloggers~
  I know this is going to sound really weird but because I took a while off from blogging, I have forgotten a few things.  The most important is how to respond to the comments that are left for me.  
  I have had several blogs all opened up with different email accounts and I know that at one time I would receive the comments left here at one of the email addresses.  My problem is, I can't remember which one.  I've gone back and checked each one to see if it is the "right" one and can't find the comments.
  So, if you have left a comment for me and I didn't respond back to you . . . this is why.

  Does anyone know if I can go in and change the email address to which the comments are sent?  

3 comments:

  1. I can't answer your question-sorry! Wish I could help.
    But I nominated you for a Liebster Award! I know you have more than 200 followers but since I love your blog I thought I'd pass the award on to you! Check out my blog to see what it is all about! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What i don't realize is actually how you are now not really much more smartly-appreciated than you might be right now. You're so intelligent.
    You realize thus considerably with regards to this
    matter, produced me individually consider it from so many numerous angles.
    Its like women and men are not interested until it is something
    to accomplish with Woman gaga! Your own stuffs great.
    Always maintain it up!

    Also visit my web blog: vacation 09

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right here is the perfect web site for anyone who would like to find out about this topic.
    You understand so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I really would want to…HaHa).
    You certainly put a fresh spin on a subject that has been discussed for a long
    time. Excellent stuff, just great!

    Look at my page :: exercises to improve vertical jump

    ReplyDelete