Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pumpkin Patch 2013

Last week we went to the Pumpkin Patch.  I love the Pumpkin Patch not only because the kids have so much fun but I just love all of those fall flowers and decorations.  We didn't get a chance to go last year so all of the kids were really excited for it this year.

Aw, I love these kids.  They all look so big, though, in this picture.  Makes this Mommy a little sad.


Gracie's eyes in this picture crack me up.

This particular Pumpkin Patch is the one that we went to the first two or three years for Kanin.  I need to go back and find a picture him at ages one, two, and three in one of these same little carts.

The kids loved these big tire swings.  They really are a lot of fun!



After the Pumpkin Patch, we came home and decided to paint our pumpkins.  The kids were so excited to paint them.  We I usually end up carving them and it takes me forever so I decided that this year the kids would actually decorate their own pumpkins.





As much as I hate to see the summer come to an end, I love all of the fun activities that come with fall and the changing seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment