Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I've Dropped the Ball

Ok, people, I cannot believe this . . . Easter is 4, count them 4, days away and I DO NOT HAVE EASTER OUTFITS YET!

I don't know what has gotten in to me this year.  I feel like it kind of just snuck up on me.  I think it is because I've been doing this part-time merchandising job and then doing all of my travel agent training and I have just dropped the ball.  What am I going to do?

I have no idea.

The hard part isn't finding something for Gracie to wear but to find something for the boys to match Grace so usually I work in reverse order and just buy the boys their stuff first and then Grace's and then mine and Scott's. 

On top of all of this, I don't have Easter basket stuff, either.

Bad Mommy! 



1 comment:

  1. LOL! yesterday I went through the same shame and guilt! I had to buy eggs to dye, stuff for baskets AND things that I'm responsible for cooking on Sunday...shame on me too!

    ReplyDelete