Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I haven't particpated in a few weeks in a What I'm Loving Wednesday with Jamie, so here goes . . .

{1} I'm loving . . . that today is the season open for the St. Louis Cardinals!  I'm hoping that in about 5 months, I'll be celebrating another night like this:


{2} I'm loving . . . that the St. Louis Blues clinched the Central Division and will be in the playoffs!  Scott and I are hoping that our first home game will be on April 13 so we can do a Cardinal Opening Day/Blues Playoff Game Double Header!

{3} I'm loving . . . that Kanin did so well at his first practice baseball game. 

{4} I'm loving . . . that I am only 4lbs away from my original goal weight!

{5} I'm loving . . . that so many of my friends and family have reached out to me to allow me to help plan their vacations.  I think this job was meant for me!




3 comments:

  1. 4lbs away? Wow!! And a double header in St. Louis... Oh my... That sounds like too much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so so happy that MLB has started

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO JEALOUS THAT YOU WENT TO OPENING DAY! As a BoSox fan, it's hard for me to go to opening day (I live in MD!) but you look like you had so much fun! Hope your weekend is going well!

    ReplyDelete