Tuesday, December 20, 2011

2011 Christmas PJ's, Cookies & Craft Night

This past Friday night I hosted the 2nd annual Christmas craft and pj night.  This year we had a total of 12 kids and their Mommies.  We also had a couple of Grandmas and an aunt.  It was a packed house for sure!

I decided to set up the tables before everyone got here.

There were several crafts to choose from:  decorating cookies, coloring Christmas ornaments and a couple of foam crafts.


Nothig was too organized.  We just let the kids do however many crafts that they wanted and in whatever order they wanted to do them.  Since we had kids ranging from 18 months to 11, I tried to make sure that at least one of the crafts was age appropriate.

With so many kids and just general chaos, I forgot to take one big picture of the entire group but I did take at least one picture of each kid.













The kids had such a fun time playing and crafting.  These two girls lasted until midnight and then they passed out.

I know the kids had fun crafting and playing but I think the Mommies had just as much fun.  It was great to just hang out, in pj's no less, and have girl time.

And, if you are wondering how in the world we could handle the noise and rowdiness of that many kids . . .

1 comment:

  1. it looks like everyone has so much fun! what a good idea!

    I love the picture of the wine too, SUCH a necessity!! :)

    ReplyDelete