Monday, December 12, 2011

How Much Do I Love You?

Do you play the "How much do I love you?" game with your kids?  We play it all of the time.  I will ask the kids "How much do I love you?" and inevitably I will hear the following responses:

 "Bigger than a giraffe!"

"Bigger than a giant!"

One day Kanin came up with a great one . . .

"More than numbers."

"More than numbers??" I asked.

"Yes, because numbers never end!!"2

How perfect is that?  I absolutely fell in love with saying
"I love you more than numbers".

Somewhere along the way Caleb connected numbers with the fact that he is 2 (years old) so whenever I ask him . . .

"How much does Mommy love you?"

His precious response is . . .

"2"

How stinkin' cute is that?  I guess that is the top for him.  He is 2 and Mommy loves him 2.  Can't beat that.  I swear this baby melts my heart.



2 comments:

  1. Caleb is the cutest!! So much personality. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE! You'll remember that answer forever!

    We do that game all of the time...my oldest says, all the way up to the moon and back! Our youngest says, Too much! Ha!!!

    ReplyDelete