Friday, February 10, 2012

InstaFriday

It's been busy around here the last couple of weeks so I haven't linked up for InstaFriday.  These are just a few of the pics I have on my phone.

life rearranged

Last week it was warm enough to spend some time at the park with our friend, Taylor.


I got my hair cut and colored.  I REALLY needed it.  Sorry I don't have an after picture but it is super cute!

Scott was away on business for a few days so Kanin wanted to send him a picture of himself wearing his new shirt.  Kanin is known as the "sporty" kid at school so he is obsessed with wearing only "sporty" clothes.

Gracie and Caleb wanted to send a picture to Daddy, too.  They are like this 99% of the time.  They really love each other.

Gracie started preschool on Tuesday.


Between Gracie starting preschool, Caleb being diagnosed with strep, and me starting very part-time job . . . Daddy needed a drink. 

Have you tried Kraftig?  A member of the Busch family is back in the beer-making business.

6 comments:

  1. Love this post! What part time job???

    ReplyDelete
  2. a part time job? fun, where? love the pictures and this post...and can't wait to see the cut and color of your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That playground looks pretty awesome! Love that pic of your little huggers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a really cool playground! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks so proud all dressed up for preschool! Hope your weekend is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks so proud all dressed up for preschool! Hope your weekend is going well.

    ReplyDelete