Sunday, February 7, 2010

Kanin's 1st Valentine's Day Box

Kanin's kindergarten class is exchanging Valentine's cards. I took him to Wal-Mart to pick them out and he immediately wanted the G.I. Joe cards but then he decided that girls wouldn't like G.I. Joe Valentines so we had to pick out puppy dogs and kittens for the girls. It was really sweet but Scott and I keep laughing and call him "the ladies' man". LOL

So since they are exchanging Valentine's, we had to create a Valentine's Day box. I had never heard of a Valentine's box. When I was in school we just made little Valentine's holders out of construction paper so I really didn't know what I was getting into.

Scott had an old shoe box and I found some red and silver striped Christmas paper. Earlier I had bought some different heart doilies and heart stickers and then we started decorating.











1 comment: