Thursday, February 25, 2010

PROJECT: CLEAN HOUSE, Day 2-Refrigerator/Freezer

Today I decided to tackle the refrigerator and freezer as my cleaning project. Although it may not look like it, I do this about every 2-3 months. Usually when I empty out the refrigerator I throw away tons of to go boxes so even though it looks messy, I'm proud of it. It's a mess full of food that I have been actually cooking for my family.

BEFORE-Fridge


BEFORE-Door


This is everything that was in the door.


AFTER-Door


This is everything that was in the fridge.

AFTER-The Fridge

Items that were either expired or empty.

I ended up with 2 bags of recycled stuff and then these leftover items.



BEFORE-Freezer

BEFORE-Door

I can't believe that all of this stuff fit into that freezer. All of the junk food is Scott's!

AFTER-Freezer

AFTER-Door

No comments:

Post a Comment