Thursday, April 1, 2010

Kanin's Spring Party

Today was Kanin's Spring party at school.  It was his last big party of the year which means he will be in 1st grade before I turn around:(

Gracie loves going to Bubba's school and always has to sit next to him.  As you can tell, though, he gets embarrassed.



I have no idea what this new look is.  He did it all day long.


They had a craft in which they made bug catchers.


Kanin with his BFF, Blake.
Playing ring toss.

Throwing bean bags into Easter baskets.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute!

    And I'm loving your new banner! I need to update mine so bad. Did you take them to see the Easter Bunny yet? Haven wasn't into him or Santa, I think he is still too young to know what's going on. We're having an egg hunt after church on Sunday with Chris' family.

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, for some reason I have not done the Easter bunny. I don't know why, though????

    We are having an Egg Hunt, too, after church at Scott's sister's house. It should be fun. It looks like we will have a good Easter weekend, too.

    Have a great weekend and take lots of pics!

    ReplyDelete