Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


{1} I'm loving . . . that Kanin is out of school on Monday!

{2} I'm loving . . . All of the love and support that we have received for our Race for the Cure team.  You can still donate to our team!  The race is next Saturday, June 11, and we are walking in honor of my sister-in-law, Debbie, who found out that she has breast cancer in February.

{3} I'm loving . . . that I'm going to the game tonight to see the Cards vs. the Giants and Lincecum.

{4} I'm loving . . . that we had so much family and friend time this past weekend.  Out with friends Friday night, bbq at Debbie's on Saturday, bbq at another family friend's on Sunday, and watersliding all day at our house on Monday.  It was a great weekend. 


{5} I'm loving . . . that this weekend is the first home series between the Cards and Cubs. 

{6} I'm loving . . . that in just 15 short days I will be back in one of my favorite cities with my best friend and her husband and, of course, Hotte Scottie.  Watch out, Vegas!

2 comments:

  1. Hi April! Great to stumble on your blog! Best of luck with everything! Have you heard of FAMEDS? Freedom of Access to Medicines is leading the effort against the FDA from disproving Avastin this month, which is the drug working for 17,500 women surviving with Metastatic Breast Cancer! Please sign and share the urgent petition: http://fameds.org/petition.php

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun weekend! LOVE The new header too! Fun for summer :)

    You have a lot to LOVE this week...and glad yall ate lots of bbq too! Have a good race on the 11th!

    ReplyDelete