Sunday, June 5, 2011

Yearbook Update

Today I got a phone call from Kanin's principal regarding his being left out of the yearbook.  She was very apologetic and said she would be calling the picture company tomorrow.  She said that it was inexcuseable as to why he was not in the book and her goal is to have at least that page re-printed, if not the whole book, for not only Kanin but also his entire first grade class!

You know, I'm the first one to gripe about the things that annoy me when it comes to the school so I thought it was only right and fair that I write and tell everyone when they do something right.

I really appreciate the effort that Dr. Yerkes is putting into making this right!

1 comment:

  1. wow, very cool that they are making that effort to make it RIGHT :)

    ReplyDelete