Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's that time again to link up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday

{1} I'm loving . . . the t-shirts we had made for the Susan G Komen Race for the Cure this Saturday.  The teams' shirts are navy with hot pink writing and Debbie's is hot pink with navy and silver glitter.  So cute!

We honored our loved ones who had breast cancer and who have gone on to be our angels by listing their names with angel wings on each side.  Then, we listed our current fighters and survivors.

{2} I'm loving . . . that Kanin is finally out of school for the summer!

{3} I'm loving . . . that I have successfully completed 34 days of INSANITY!

{4} I'm loving . . . that it is summer time which means summer fun.

{5} I'm loving . . . that there I have only one week left until Vegas and that I get to spend 3 1/2 days away with this man:

1 comment:

  1. love that last picture! SUCH A GREAT PHOTO :)

    the shirts turned out great...so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete