Tuesday, March 20, 2012

PROJECT CLEAN HOUSE-My Closet 2012

Now on to the really bad closet.  Yep, you guessed it.  It's mine.  I really have no excuse other than the fact of after cleaning the rest of the house, I just don't want to do it.  It's tucked away in my room and hardly anyone ever sees it anyway.  I guess if I had one of those cool, custom organized closets then I would try harder. 

There was A LOT to do in this closet.  As you can see, there are tons of movies in the floor.  That is thanks to the Boo Boo.  We brought the movies into our closet because he kept pulling them off of the dvd organizer.  Well, he found them so now he just goes in to the closet to pull them off.  I got tired of picking them up.

Here is how it looked after I picked up all of the movies (that in itself helped a lot).  I pulled everything down off of the upper shelf and folded and sorted it.

I tried to color-coordinate by style.  The purses all started to overlap but I think it looks better. 

I actually took 2 carloads of clothes to consignment/donation.

Notice that I didn't show you Scott's side of the closet . . .

2 comments:

  1. Is Scott's side super organized?! I'm so jealous of all of your purses and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, we just moved here a few months ago, and with his and her separate closets, you should see them already...packed full and needing to be organized!

    ReplyDelete