Thursday, March 22, 2012

PROJECT CLEAN HOUSE: Toy Room 2012

This room  actually looks a lot better than it normally does.  Usually every Lego is in the middle of the floor along with the all of the train tracks.  

I was so excited when I found this dollhouse for Gracie for Christmas.  It was normally $69 and I got it for $29 from JCPenney online.  Well, as cute as it is, it sure was poorly made.  It could only stand about 1 month with the Boo Boo.  I tried to tape it back together and let her have a little more time to play with it.  Finally, though, I couldn't take it anymore.  In the trash it went.

Here is the sell, trash, and donate pile.


Here is what it looked like after I cleaned. 

Of course, if you want to see what it looks like now . . .

go back to the top of the page and look at the first picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment