Friday, March 23, 2012

PROJECT CLEAN HOUSE: Top of the Fridge

We do not have a lot of storage in this house.  What that means is that all of our junk seems to accumulate on the counters and on top of the refrigerator.  I am guilty of this, as well.  I throw things up there that I don't want the kids to either see or get a hold of. 

Since my kitchen does not have a lot of cabinets, I don't have a designated place for these glasses.  I've had them on top of the fridge for a while and yes, sometimes they get too close to the edge, fall, and shatter. 


So, I took all of this stuff off, wiped down the top and either stored it somewhere else or through it away.

I FINALLY threw away my coffee mug.  Why I held on to it for a whole year is because I'm a hoarder and I really hoped to one day to be able to glue it back together.  That was never going to happen.

This is what it looked like when I was done.  I left just a couple of wine glasses down and then put the rest on top of another cabinet. 

2 comments:

  1. You still had that coffee mug? April, you are killing me. HAHA. I am guilty of stuff on top of the fridge, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fridge is like my microwave! We have a tray that everything gets thrown into and it gets to the overflowing point. The top of your fridge looks great now!

    ReplyDelete