Monday, May 16, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Last week the kids were doing this:




Today it was a high of 65 and a low of 38 tonight with a frost warning.  Are you kidding me?  Crazy Missouri weather.

I am so bummed.  I have developed a neuroma in my left foot and it looks like my running will come to an end.  This is a decision I have made several times before but I always go back.  I am sick of fighting the injuries, though, and I am afraid I will have to have surgery again.  Guess the Virtual Independence 5K is out for me.  Right now I am scheduled to run a 5K this Saturday but I don't think that I will be able to do it.  I am so bummed.

Scott and I spent all weekend painting our condo and getting it ready to be rented again.  I love to paint but I have never painted an entire house (or condo) at one time.  It was just so overwhelming.  We only have a few things left to do and the painting will be complete.  Yay!

We had a good date night out Saturday night with my sister, brother-in-law and friend.  We should do it more often.



No comments:

Post a Comment