Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

 

{1} I'm loving . . . the 4 day weekend ahead.  I see lots of grilling out, baseball games, and water sliding in our future.

{2} I'm loving . . . that there is only 1 week left of school.  I can't wait for Kanin so that we can get on with the business of having fun!

{3} I'm loving . . . that I am going to have to by some new summer clothes!  My baby-belly hiding clothes from last year are too big and look a bit ridiculous-yay!

{4} I'm loving . . . all of the support that has been given to Joplin and the rest of the Midwest with all of the tornadoes, severe storms, and floods.  Please consider texting REDCROSS to 90999 to donate $10 to storm relief.

Link up with Jamie to tell what you are loving today.




3 comments:

  1. Good for you! Finding out that your clothes are too big is always a good feeling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope ya'll have a great summer break!! I am so ready for it myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Four day weekend? Go you!
    And congrats on all the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete