Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's Wednesday again and time to link up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday.

{1} I'm loving . . .that the weather is cooling off a bit and there are tons of festivals in the next these next few weeks.

{2} I'm loving . . .that it rained last night and it brought me great sleeping weather.
{3} I'm loving . . .all of the home DIY projects that I have gotten from Pinterest.  You can follow me at:  http://pinterest.com/aprilhendrix9/

This is going to be my first project



{4} I'm loving . . .that football season is back!

{5} I'm loving . . .all of the sweet comments I have gotten from my Followers this past week.  You guys are the best!
What are you loving today?

2 comments:

  1. I am loving that it rained last night too! I am loving this cooler weather and I am loving my staycation right now. 9 days of not going to work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think football season is the best! The rain didn't move in here until this afternoon (so now I'm yawning at work!) but I bet I'll sleep very well tonight!

    ReplyDelete