Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


{1}

I'm loving . . . these Tom Ford glasses.  My friend got a pair a couple of years ago and I fell in love.  In the words of Rachel Zoe, "I die."

Source (Miranda)

{2}
I'm loving  . . . that Old Navy is having a sale on sundresses this Saturday.  Not only do I love sundresses, the fact that they are on sale tells me we are getting closer to summer!

{3}
I'm loving . . . that for the past two Sundays Hottie Scottie and I have had an afternoon date; hoping to make it three this week.

{4}
I'm loving . . .that I am starting my 40 Bags in 40 Days today.  (More on this later)
{5}
I'm loving . . .the new Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson song. 



8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip on Old Navy Sundresses! I am totally in the market for some! :)

    Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip about the Old Navy sundress sale! Sundresses and Old Navy flipflops might as well be my summertime uniform! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that song too!
    And I may have to check out that sale too! Wonder if it is online as well?
    PS - I really like your new design! Very simple :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the 40 bags in 40 days too, although I think mine have to wait until after our vacation. Can't wait to read about yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im loving that I stopped by your blog and found out about the Spring Dress Sale!! Yay, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing along!

    I love that song too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those glasses are die worthy! They must be super pricey, right? Thanks for the Old Navy tip, I got to hit up that sale!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm personally a big fan of westerhold blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete