1. Summer is right around the corner and I have found this FREE vacation planning guide.
2. There are great coupons available at Coupons.com. I am fairly new to couponing and definitely not extremem about it but I was really excited that I saved $14 on this week's grocery bill all through downloading coupons from Coupons.com.
3. Become a member of Right@Home and receive great offers, time-saving tips and recipes.
4. Get any small sub for $2.99 and get a free cookie from Quiznos.
5. Participate in interesting studies from major companies by joining Survey Spot.
6. Tippr.com is a really cool site that I found this week. You can receive 50% to 90% off daily deals towards spas, restaurants and more.