Monday, August 1, 2011

Cute Scrubs On-Line

Do you know anyone who has to wear scrubs on a regular basis?  Where do they get them?  Scott has to wear scrubs for his job but they are all so plain, either green or blue.  Of course, I don't know if he really cares about having "cute" scrubs but I know that I had a job where I had to wear scrubs then I'd want them to be different than everybody else's.

I found this site, http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/, that has tons of scrubs of all different colors and patterns.  How cute is this pattern for a scrub hat?


Blue Sky Scrubs offers not only scrubs but also lab coats, jackets, scrub hats and many sale items, as well.  These uniforms and scrubs are cotton and light-weight. 

Don't forget, too, that Christmas is just a few short months away.  These would make great Christmas gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment