Thursday, October 13, 2011

Kanin's 2nd Grade Fall Party

Today was Kanin's 2nd Grade Fall Party.  I wish they would have the old, traditional Halloween parties but they don't and that's the way it is.  

I wasn't sure if I was going to make it or not because I didn't know if Scott would be home in time.  Kanin was really happy that I was able to go to it which made me happy.

I always love seeing what he has been working on at school.
 
The kids all loved these vampire teeth they got (even though the goodie bags were supposed to be Halloween-free).
 
Right after getting their snack, the kids started on a little craft.  I believe that even though it is Fall-ish, this will be on my Christmas tree this year.


After the snack and craft, we moved to the gym to play some games.



After the games, we had a few minutes left so the kids took a roll of toilet paper and dressed their teacher, Mrs. Saeger, like a mummy.  What a good sport!





3 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun! At least they do something if not celebrate Halloween. Your son is too cute and I love his name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little girl giving Kanin bunny ears. The last picture is really cute too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! love that his teacher played along! I hope I am able to make the school parties too...it means a lot to the kiddos!

    Great pics :)

    ReplyDelete