Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

{1} I'm loving . . . playoff baseball.  In St. Louis, baseball is King and our beloved Cardinals are in the post season.  Right now we are down 2-1 in the National League Division Series with the Philadelphia Phillies.  Kanin doesn't know it yet but we are taking him out of school and he is going to the game with us!


 I hope that we get to see the Clydesdales tonight.
{2} I'm loving . . . that 2 weeks from today that this will be my view 
Pictures of Excellence Playa Mujeres, Playa Mujeres
This photo of Excellence Playa Mujeres is courtesy of TripAdvisor
hanging out with this guy.

Head over to Jamie's blog to share what you are loving today! 
 

4 comments:

  1. That photo of the beach has me jealous. I was just talking to my guy about how we need a vacation outside of visiting my family. That looks heavenly. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture of you and your hubby!! I bet you can't wait to get pictures on that beautiful beach! So jealous! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've got Cards fever down here in Sikeston too. Two more games! Totally jealous you get to go the the playoff games.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the clydesdales are so cool! I have seen them several times in my life up close and personal. That beach vacation looks AWESOME! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete