Wednesday, October 12, 2011

WILW

It's Wednesday and it's time for What I'm Loving Wednesday with Jamie.


There are so many things that I'm loving for this week.

{1} I'm loving . . . that my sister-in-law, Debbie, had her post Breast Cancer chemo/radiation doctor's appointment yesterday and her ca27 is 38.  It is supposed to be 38 or less so she is
CANCER FREE!  Praise the Lord!!

{2} I'm loving. . . our family and friends who are watching the kids next week so Scott and I can go on our late (5 years late) honeymoon.

{3} I'm loving. . . that we are going with our niece and her husband and that they helped us make this happen.
{4} I'm loving. . .my St. Louis Cardinals and that they are in the NLCS vs the Milwaukee Brewers.  I'm also loving that I will be going to the game tonight with Scott.

I'm hoping that in the near future we will be able to take another picture like this, the night we won the World Series in 2006.

{5} I'm loving. . . this fantastic weather that we are having in St. Louis.  It has been 70's and 80's for the past couple of weeks.  It was so hot all summer long and almost impossible to do anything outside so we have been taking full advantage of the weather.

{6} I'm loving. . . that Kanin is off school this Friday so we get to spend the day together.  I'm hoping to take them out to the wineries and take some fall pics.

{7} Finally, I'm loving. . . I am LOVING that this time next week I'll be on a plane with my love heading to paradise.

5 comments:

  1. So jealous of your honeymoon and that you are going to the game tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome news!!! CANCER FREE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list today! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. o man i can't get enough of this great weather. i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats great news about your sil!!

    hope you have a wonderful "honeymoon"!! :)

    ReplyDelete