Monday, October 31, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters

1. I'm experiencing a bit of Mommy guilt today.  Things have been crazy here the last couple of weeks with our anniversary trip and the World Series.  The month has gotten away from us and we never went to the Pumpkin Patch. 

2. I am really annoyed with coffee mugs.  I cannot find a good coffee mug that doesn't leak all over me.  I love my Disney World mugs but I have used them so many times that one of the lids split in two and there is hardly any design on the side anymore.  Any good coffee mug suggestions?

3. I cannot believe the St. Louis Rams beat the New Orleans Saints yesterday. 

4. I did not put any Halloween decorations out this year.  See #1.  More Mommy guilt.

5. I am not ready for Christmas.  I am not ready for Thanksgiving.  I am really kind of in a blah mood right now.  I think it is post vacation blues.

6. I've been thinking about watermarking all of my pics that I post on here but it seems like such a pain.  Anyone know a quick and easy way to do this?

And, just because every post deserves a picture, I'm still on a proverbial high from Friday night. 

6 comments:

  1. I have not done one thing to make my house look like fall - I've been too lazy to even buy mums. SO don't feel bad!

    I'M not really in the spirit either. I mean, is it seriously November tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. are your patches open through this week? The ones around here stay open until the weekend after trick or treat!! That way no guilt??
    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm refusing to even think about Christmas yet. Don't tell me it's the 1st Nov tomorrow cos it just can't be true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say ditch the mommy guilt. We 'forced' a pumpkin patch trip in between Mexico and STL trips (just out of principle, I guess) and it was cold & rainy and probably not a ton of fun for her anyway. The kids probably don't worry about this stuff near as much as we do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I edit on Picasa and you can easily watermark when exporting them to a file.
    I'm not ready for Christmas either. It's just now Halloween. I hate that holidays feel forced.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I felt terrible about no pumpkin patch...or pumpkin carving...this year. But life just got busy. The boys never mentioned it once so I doubt they care.

    Do you have Photoshop? You can buy it pretty inexpensively on ebay. I do all my watermarks through there. Once you set it up as a brush (which is easy to do and I can send you a tutorial) it is ridiculously easy to put on your pictures.

    ReplyDelete