Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Kanin's 100th Day of School

Tomorrow is Kanin's 100th Day of School.  If they have school, they are supposed to decorate either a shirt or a hat with 100 items.  Kanin I searched high and low for 100 things and had to make a trip to the Dollar Store this morning but we I finally got it finished. 

Kanin chose to decorate a hat.

Kanin did pick out the stickers to put on the hat.


Here is the finished hat.  Baseball tickets, football cards, a baby Snickers, fruit snacks, Silly bandz, and Army men are just a few of the things we used to decorate it.




3 comments:

  1. OMG! That is SO stinkin' cute!!! Our kids missed the 100th day of school. It was supposed to be on Tuesday, but since we're all snowed in.....
    We got 20" of snow. The 2nd largest snowfall amount ever recorded in our area. Craziness. I will be posting pics on my blog later.
    I haven't heard from you lately...is everything going okay??

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY!!! I was just getting ready to post pics of Blake's but now his looks B O R I N G !!!!!!! I made him pick 4 things to do 25 each of....it was really time consuming!!! Kanin looks so cute :)

    ReplyDelete