Monday, February 28, 2011

Miscellany Monday

 Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

1. I am so tired today after dealing with tornado warnings and screaming children last night.

2. So glad that tomorrow is the beginning of March.  Why?  There is a lot to look forward to in March:

*Kanin will be on Spring Break

*The Dogtown St. Patty's Day parade


*Heading to Las Vegas


My FAVORITE

*Opening Day



3. Kanin has a hockey game tonight at 5:30 which means we either have to eat dinner super early or late.  If late, that usually means "let's just run through and get something".  Ugh.

4. The Bachelor is on tonight.  I made the mistake at looking at a website that has spoilers for the season.  I won't spoil it for you, though.

5. I really need to start Spring cleaning.  Heck, who am I kidding?  I need to start regular cleaning.  Double ugh.

6 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you on No. 5! It's hard enough for me to get my house presentable, much less deep cleaned!

    Poor babies that were screaming during the storm :( We actually slept through everything - and my mom says I did that all the time when I was a kid, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my friend told me the spoiler for the bachelor yesterday :( Not happy with the outcome for sure. Yea, we're looking forward to opening day too!

    ReplyDelete