Monday, February 7, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Caleb is sick again.  I took him to the doctor this morning.  I am awaiting for results of both RSV culture and strep throat culture.

Jim Edmonds is a Cardinal again!  Now I can wear all of my Edmonds shirts/jerseys again.  You have no idea how excited I am.  I don't think the Cardinals will sign Albert Pujols, though.  6 days to Spring Training and nothing.

IN

OUT??

I am sad that I won't be able to go to Kanin's hockey game tonight.  Since Caleb is sick, I don't want to take him out. 

Weight Watchers weigh-in is tonight.  Wonder what my numbers will be?

I am sad that Real Housewives of Atlanta and Beverly Hills are both over.  I know, I need help.




7 comments:

  1. I hope your little one feels better!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry your little one is sick. I had to pick up my daughter early because of a tummy ache. Between snow days and sick days, my kids are going to have to repeat this year!
    I'm behind on Cards news...that's fun that Edmonds is back, but holy cow! they've got to find a way to keep Pujols!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor little guy :( He looks so sad! Hope he gets better really quick!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. poor little man, he looks so sad. Hope he's feeling MUCh better today! I love Pujols, hope you guys keep him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Caleb, hope he feels better soon. Oh and I am obssessed with all the Real Housewives!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh oh, if you keep blogging about the Cardinals come baseball season, we might not be able to be blog friends ;) Us Astros fans are still mad at Pujols for the 2005 playoffs. I think his homerun he hit is still in orbit somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no, poor Caleb and poor you! I hope he is feeling better. :( xo

    ReplyDelete