Friday, February 18, 2011

Posting Some Pics

As some of you know, I started another blog to which I was going to post some pics and start a 365 project.  I quickly realized that I have no time in my life right now for another project and posting the pics ended up being more of a hassle than fun.  So, I've decided to randomly start posting some of my favorite pics from that site here.  Hope you enjoy them.

Shutter 1/25 F5.6 ISO 400--I think I should have gone down in aperature and up in ISO


Kanin is my model.  In his 7 years of life, I don't think he has EVER taken a bad picture.


3 comments:

  1. What a handsome guy! Don't you love how their teeth can pretty much tell us their age! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest picture ever!!

    Happy Friday! Hope you have a great day!

    :)
    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a total cutie! You are so lucky he will be your model!

    ReplyDelete