Monday, February 14, 2011

Weight Watchers Week 7

I went this morning for my weekly weigh-in and
I am down
2.2lbs
this week.  Woohoo! I've lost a total of 6.8lbs.  I had a hiccup a few weeks ago but have been on track since then.

While out to dinner last night I was trying to determine what to order.  I sat there and looked and looked at the menu and told myself, "I know that I have been making healthier choices . . . even if the scale doesn't show that tomorrow."  I think I am still stuck in the area that most people get in where I pay way too much attention to what the number on the scale says rather than the way I feel, the way I look, and still allowing myself to cheat a bit here and there so that I don't totally burn out.

I have 1.6lbs to go until I reach 8% of my goal weight and 9.6lbs to go until I actually reach my goal.

9 comments:

  1. You are just dropping pounds left and right!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'd love to be down a total of 10lbs by end of March . . . next Vegas trip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, you are doing so well! Keep up the good work and please feel free to send some losing vibes my way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! Your goal is so close! Oh and we have to a hiccup once in a while or we would fall completely off the wagon forever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, everybody. Of course, I sat down and ate half a jar of salsa (minimal points) but those dang tortilla chips. Yummy! Better do some extra workouts this week.

    ReplyDelete