Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's time again for What I'm Loving Wednesday hosted by Jamie.



{1} I am loving that we did NOT get 20" of snow.  We did get about 2-3 inches of ice/sleet and 2-3 inches of snow.

{2} I am loving that my nephew will be in this weekend for my birthday!

{3} I am loving our next door neighbors for snow plowing our driveway.

{4} I am loving that I am on Day 10 of the 30 Day Shred.


{5} I am loving that Gaga got 2 snow days and has gotten to hang out with us all day.

{6} I am loving these Mom's Duet Birthstone necklaces.  I saw these over at Star's Pink World on her WILW list and instantly fell in love.

You can find them here.

What are you loving today?

4 comments:

  1. I like those necklaces too!
    And good job, being on Day 10! We've been working out every week day for the past two weeks, just changing it up! I don't know if you've finished the Shred before, but I actually think level three is the easiest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on day 10 on the shred! What level are you on? I just promoted myself to level 2. haha It's pretty tough, but I can feel a difference already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the loves! Have a great night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh-I am loving those necklaces too. Okay- eventually I will start the 30 day shred.;)

    ReplyDelete