1. If you had $1,000 to donate to any charity, which would you choose?
It would definitely be either a children's charity. I think I would donate to a charity for abused children.
2. Snow days: Do you welcome them happily or are they a pain in your butt?
I would normally welcome a snow day. We would lay around in jammies, play in the snow, drink hot chocolate, watch movies, build a fire. But we have had so many snow days already and it is hard to keep them all entertained. NO MORE SNOW DAYS!!
3. What talent do you wish you had and why?
If I had any talent in the world, it would probably be to be a great singer. I would love to be an entertainer and travel around the country.
4. Are you a news, politics, or celebrity gossip junkie?
If I had to pick one, I guess I would be a celebrity gossip junkie. I don't really even pay attention to that stuff but sad to say I really don't watch the news and I do not really pay attention to most of what is happening around me. I don't pay attention to politics, either, and rarely discuss it.
5. What is your favorite cocktail? (Are you a beer person, a kiddie cocktail junkie, or perhaps you are more of the Cosmo kind? Anything flies . . . doesn't hafta be alcohol.)
If it is alcohol then it is either Greygoose/Kettle One and cranberry juice. Wine would be either pinot grigio or a merlot. Beer is Bud Select 55 (0 points-woohoo!).
Non-alcoholic would be unsweetened tea with lemon or water with lemon. I do love fountain Diet Pepsi, too.
Drawing for the Made For You Lifestyles 2 months free on-line registered dietician consultation will be Monday. Don't forget to enter! Click Here for details.