1. Kanin went back to school for the first time in 10 days. Between snow days and him being sick, he has gone to school a whopping 4 days for the entire month of January.
2. About 3 days ago I realized that Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star and the ABC Song are actually the same tune. I am 36 years old and never noticed that. Did you know?
3. Both of the teams that I was pulling for lost yesterday. I've liked the Bears since I was a little girl and had a huge crush on Jim McMahon. I even bought those dark sunglasses that he used to wear. Refrigerator Perry, Sweetness, and the Iggy Shuffle. Those were the days.
I wanted to Jets to win mainly because of Rex Ryan and the HBO Hard Knocks series. Guess I'll root for the Packers now.
4. Gracie has suddenly become very re-attached to her binky. I don't know what is going on with her but everytime I turn around she has one in her mouth.
5. I hope that I didn't gain weight this week. I have weigh-in/meeting tonight at Weight Watchers and I'm afraid that I might have gone up some. We'll see . . .
P.S. Don't forget to enter my "Giveaway". Drawing on January 31.