I am so excited right now. I was just given my very first award, the Stylish Blogger Award, by Meghan over at Little Girl In a Big World. Meghan has also just started a fashion and food blog, Sequins and Salsa. I found Meghan, or Meghan found me, on one of the blog hops and I love both of her blogs.
This is how it works:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
So as part of the award, I am supposed to tell you 7 things about myself:
1. I hate trying on clothes. I would rather just go in and buy them and then return if they don't fit.
2. I am a reality show junkie.
3. I would like to be a homicide detective but have no desire to work my way up to that rank.
4. I was a First Lieutenant in Military Intelligence in the Army National Guard in a previous life and used to work at Ft. Leavenworth, KS.
5. I am addicted to carbs but could go the rest of my life and never eat another sweet.
6. I don't like chocolate or ice cream . . . unless I'm pregnant.
7. I wish that I would not have majored in English Education in college. I only taught for 1 1/2 years and there are so many other things I could have/should have done.
After answering the 7 questions, I am to give away this award to 15 recently discovered bloggers. This is so hard. There are so many blogs that I absolutely love!
10. The Nest Builder
12. Three Boys
13. So Are You to Me
14. A Grande Life