Monday, January 31, 2011

Weight Watchers Week 4 Weigh-In

Week 4 Weigh-In wasn't as great as I planned.  I actually gained 1.4lbs.  You would think that I would be upset about this but I'm not.

I have worked my tail off this week doing the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, part of my 101 in 1001 is to finish the thing.  I finished up Day 8 today.  On top of the Shred, I have also been doing lots of push-ups and crunches just randomly through the day.

I know that I have lost inches so I'm not THAT upset about the weight.

What about you guys?  Do you care more about what the scale says or how you feel/look?

4 comments:

  1. Definitely more about how I feel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me it is all about how I fit,look and feel in my clothes. You probaby put on some muscle which is always a good thing. I have heard the 30 Day Shred is tough. I really need to try something. I will keep checking on you and see how it goes for you first. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i say its all about the way I feel! 30 Day Shred is tough, so BE PROUD of yourself! awesome accomplishment to be on Day 8!!! wooohoooo! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't be too concerned! It seems like there is always a plateau, and The Shred is so tough I guarantee you are just gaining muscle. You'll see the scale go back down next week, I'm sure :)

    ReplyDelete