Friday, January 21, 2011

Say Yes to the Dress

Do any of you watch TLC's show Say Yes to the Dress?  I just finished watching tonight's episode and I just had to write about it. 

I love this show and all of the dresses.  I love the intimate moments.  I love that the dad's tear up and the mother's remember their little girls in their Baptismal gowns. 

What I really love, though, is this man:

(photo from Poptower)

Randy Fenoli is the fashion director for Kleinfeld.  What I love about Randy is that I truly believe that he wants every bride, regardless of their shape or size, to look absolutely beautiful on her wedding day.  He pushes the bride to pick the dresses that they love while also leading them in cuts and styles that he knows will compliment their body type.

Randy is always there to give a kind word, to tell a bride how beautiful she looks, or to remind her that at the end of the day it is about getting married and the relationship she will have with her husband.

Most women have those "fat days" where we just feel like crap about ourselves.  I wish Randy lived close to me on those days because I'm sure I would end up feeling like the prettiest girl in town.





5 comments:

  1. I've only watched it a couple of times, but guess I should try watching it MORE :) SOunds like a guy you'd wanna be friends with, he'd always tell you how fabulous you looked! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! New follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by to comment on Say Yes to the Dress! I love this show... I became addicted and it's my little guilty pleasure. I'm not sure why, but I suppose that I enjoy seeing all the beautiful styles and silhouettes, and how they look on the brides. I am intrigued and sometimes appalled by the amount of money these girls spend on the dresses!!! Amazing, isn't it? I do love Randy too.

    ReplyDelete