Thursday, December 30, 2010

BECOME.COM review

A while back I found a website, Blogvertise, which asked me to write about certain products and they would pay me money.  Having never done anything like this before, I thought why not give it a try.  I got my first "assignment" today and I was excited to give it a try. 

I was assigned to write about a site called, Become.  There are so many products on this site and it looks comparable to an Amazon where there are so many of these types of products "in stock". 

On the Become site, I am to write about three products:  a crib, hooded towel set, and perfume.

The crib is an Oeuf crib that is going for 20% off.  That sounds like a great deal but the SALE price is $920!  I certainly didn't pay $920 for a crib for any of my children but maybe this is actually a good deal.  Do any of you have this crib?  Is this a good price?

These hooded towels are so sweet.  All of my children have had them and they make for great bathtime pictures.  Kanin had a frog and Gracie had a pig.  Baby Caleb had a puppy dog.  I love hooded towels!

The Disney Princess Little Mermaid perfume made me laugh, not because of the name but because it says that it is for women!  I thought for sure when I read the name of this item that it would be perfume for little girls, which I guess they could still wear, but when I looked at the item it says that it is women's perfume. 

This website, Become, not only offers products but also allows you to advertise with them and they will feature you.  If you have a product that you would like to advertise on Become or if you want more information, click on the link below:

Click Advertise on My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment