Thursday, December 30, 2010

Blogged Too Soon

A couple of days ago I posted my Year in Review pics thinking that my 2010 had pretty much been wrapped up.

Well . . . I guess I should have waited a couple more days because this was me yesterday afternoon:


After 15 hours of contraction-type pain, I went to the ER yesterday afternoon.  They diagnosed me with the stomach flu but I am starting to doubt that diagnosis.  After a scan they ruled out kidney stones and appendix.  The cramps are still coming on strong.  They sent me home with pain killers and nausea medicine.

Just like being in labor, when I am in between cramps then I am fine and can walk around but when they hit then they take my breath away and I kind of have to stop and breathe through them.  I've never had anything like this before.  Very strange.

I'll keep you posted.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for the post on my blog! Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. I hope you get some answers and relief soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor thing! I hope you get answers and start feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ughhhh! i am so sorry to see u this way. i had this kind of thing happen to me quite a few times in the past 2 years...thankfully we moved out of the Chinese Drywall places but i think thats what it was on top of viruses and the flus....ickkk! i took a lot of dramamine and phenergan with ibu. i hope those pain killers are kicking in and you figure things out. hopefully it passes! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! I hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes! I hope they find a better answer to give you. That doesn't sound like any stomach flu I've every heard of.. Sending prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gall stones...have them check for gall stones!!
    Worst pain ever my friend!
    Praying for you health!
    Mommies dont have 'time' to be sick like this =[

    ReplyDelete