Monday, December 13, 2010

Some Pics from Vegas

We're baaaccck!!  Las Vegas was so much fun.  The weather was fantastic and the Dave concerts were amazing.  The very best part, though, was spending time with my love and our friends. 
 Pay no attention to my ridiculous pose.

I have no idea where we are here.  I think outside of the Paris.

The Hooper's

Jimmy Buffet's having strawberry daquiris and their chicken nachos.  Yummy!


At the Harrah's Carnival Bar.  I have no idea what my husband is doing. . .??

The Paris balloon all lit up.

This picture cracks me up.  We were up at 5:30am on Saturday to start our morning off right.  

We stayed at Planet Hollywood.

More of Jimmy Buffett's.  Me, Janice and Jason

Love, Love, Love this picture!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a blast! We're going to Vegas in May... I'll have to email you, the Vegas Queen, for tips!

    Great pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete