Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Cheating for Goals

Not long ago I came across a couple of blogs that 101 in 1001 as titles of post or as pages on their blogs.  I kept seeing 101 in 1001 and wondered what they were talking about. 

101 in 1001 comes from the Day Zero Project.  The goal is to complete 101 preset tasks in 1001 days.  That is almost 2.75 years.  The goals have to be specific, measurable and challenging. 

My problem is that I am having trouble coming up with 101 things.  I am stuck at 52 and I really want to start this on January 1. 

Is it cheating if I look at other people's list to get ideas?  I know it doesn't really matter if it is cheating or not but I feel kind of bad that I can't come up with a list of 101 things on my own.  That's just pathetic!!

For those of you who are or have participated, did you get help in coming up with 101?

3 comments:

  1. I don't think it's cheating at all! You may see something that you totally want to tackle - a much better idea, I think, than writing down a goal that you're only half-hearted about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha you're funny! It's not cheating! We all gain inspiration from others, that's why we like to read each others blogs. I say go for it. :)

    ReplyDelete