Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Kanin's Winter Party

Today was Kanin's Winter Party at his school.  I am so grateful to be able to attend his school functions.

While waiting for the kids to come into the classroom, I noticed this info sheet on the wall about Kanin.  I had to laugh because some of these things I have never heard of:
#1 He likes slime?  Gross!
#2 He likes foxes and kangaroos?  News to me!

I think it is cute that he likes "cherries and his cousins' house."


One of the moms, Cheryl, put so much effort into this being a successful party.  She came up with four different games, most based on the TV show Minute to Win It.  The kids had so much fun.

I was in charge of holding up a wreath for the kids to throw marshmallows through and try to make it into a bucket.

I love this picture of Kanin but I really love Cameron's expression (behind him). 



Cheryl had this cute game where she had put jingle bells into tissue boxes.  The tissue boxes were tied around the kids' waist where the opening was in the back.  Then, they had to jump up and down like crazy to try to get all of the jingle bells out.  It was so cute!






My handsome guy!


Here is one of Kanin's BFF, Blake.  Blake's mom, JoAnna, couldn't be here today so I told her I'd take some pics of Blake for her.


Blake getting ready to throw the super-sized marshmallows.  I have never seen marshmallows this big before!




How cute are they? 


Blake and Kanin were in kindergarten together last year, too.  Look at these babies.


3 comments:

  1. Those games sound so fun!! And Kanin looks like he is 12 years old, dressed in that collar shirt and vest. What a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally crying!! Looks like a ton of fun, so sad i missed it, but soooo happy you took such wonderful pics...felt like i was right there! AND I cannot believe how much our baby boys have grown up :) and :( Thanks for posting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made some good points there. I looked on the net for more information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this website.



    Also visit my page :: search engine result

    ReplyDelete