Joyce at This Side of the Pond hosts a Wednesday answer session called Wednesday Hodgepodge. Here are my answers, some of them were hard!
2. What is your most meaningful heirloom?
So far, I really don't have any heirlooms. I do have my grandmother's jewelry that I used to play with when I was little but when I think of heirlooms I think of pieces of furniture or pictures, etc.
3. What food festival would you most like to attend?
What a tough one for me! I love food so I would like to attend them all. One day I would definitely like to go to Oktoberfest in Munich. Yes, I know that it isn't a "food" festival but I'm sure they serve food along with the beer.
4. Snow...do you love it or is it considered a four letter word where you live?
I HATE snow. Yes, I think it is pretty when it first falls and I guess it is fun to make a snowman or have a snowball fight . . . for about 5 minutes. Other than that, I could go forever and never be around snow again and be so happy.
5. Can you ski? Do you ski? Are you any good?
I have never been skiing before and I really have no desire to go. I have heard that it is a lot of fun and I'm sure that I would like it if I ever decided to but, for me, if I'm going to spend money
on a vacation then it is going to be to a beach!
6. What quality in your spouse or best friend are you most thankful for?
Sense of responsibility
7. Describe the coziest spot in your home.
This is actually something that I am working on right now. I am trying to make my house more of a home and more inviting. If I had to describe the coziest place right now, then it would be right in front of a roaring fire.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My 7-year-old 1st grader came home yesterday and told me that a little girl tried to kiss him in class. Oh boy, it's already started.