Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wednesday Hodgepodge

Joyce at This Side of the Pond hosts a Wednesday answer session called Wednesday Hodgepodge.  Here are my answers, some of them were hard!


1. What is the most interesting thing you've done in the last year?
I guess the most interesting, difficult, enjoyable, exhausting thing that I did this past year is to take all three kids to Disney World.  What an eye-opening experience.  3 kids under the age of 6 was so hard but so fun at the same time.




2. What is your most meaningful heirloom?
 So far, I really don't have any heirlooms.  I do have my grandmother's jewelry that I used to play with when I was little but when I think of heirlooms I think of pieces of furniture or pictures, etc.

3. What food festival would you most like to attend?
What a tough one for me!  I love food so I would like to attend them all.  One day I would definitely like to go to Oktoberfest in Munich.  Yes, I know that it isn't a "food" festival but I'm sure they serve food along with the beer.

4. Snow...do you love it or is it considered a four letter word where you live?
I HATE snow.  Yes, I think it is pretty when it first falls and I guess it is fun to make a snowman or have a snowball fight . . . for about 5 minutes.  Other than that, I could go forever and never be around snow again and be so happy.

5. Can you ski? Do you ski? Are you any good?
I have never been skiing before and I really have no desire to go.  I have heard that it is a lot of fun and I'm sure that I would like it if I ever decided to but, for me, if I'm going to spend money
 on a vacation then it is going to be to a beach!

6. What quality in your spouse or best friend are you most thankful for?
Sense of responsibility

7. Describe the coziest spot in your home.
This is actually something that I am working on right now.  I am trying to make my house more of a home and more inviting.  If I had to describe the coziest place right now, then it would be right in front of a roaring fire.

8. Insert your own random thought here.
My 7-year-old 1st grader came home yesterday and told me that a little girl tried to kiss him in class.  Oh boy, it's already started. 
















3 comments:

  1. Cute family! I love Disneyworld : ) I'm supposed to be going to Munich for the weekend to meet up with some friends. The weather is not cooperating but I'm hoping things settle down before my flight tonite.

    Thanks for playing along today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We took our five year old to Disney two years ago. We only had one and it was exhausting. Taking three--brave woman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aidan has a little girl in his class that tries to kiss ALL the boys! I am not amused!!! And I'd say that mother better keep her under lock & key if she's already doing that! LOL

    ReplyDelete