Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Words With Cheaters

Do you know this game?


It is the most addictive iPhone game ever. 

I found this game a couple of months ago and I can't get enough of it.  I love that I can play with my friends who are on the game, as well as, strangers who just want to play the game.

What I do not love, though, are the cheaters.  Why in the world would you take the time to put in the tiles that you have or actually take screen shots of your board just so you can get a word that is 95 points.  It's not like you are fooling anyone.  I know for a fact that you do not know nor have you ever heard of the words davits or jagra and I defy you to use them in a sentence.  I could just as easily go out and get a cheater, too, but what is the fun in that?

Now, when I start playing against someone that I know is using a cheater, I either just make them wait for days before I answer or I just resign right away.

Do any of you play?  My username is aprilhendrix9 if you want to start up a game.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't played in awhile because I kept getting cheaters, too. I'll have to find you on there this weekend... I don't even know my screen name! :-X

    Have fun in Vegas!! I want some lashes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that this doesn't relate AT ALL! Haha, but I can't find your email address on your blog! I wanted to let you know that I put up that photo of the sugar scrub because I like the packaging, but I might use this http://www.dominosugar.com/content/200/brown-sugar-body-scrub-recipe.aspx recipe because it has ingredients I actually know how to find! let me know if you make it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Нeya і'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something again and aid others like you helped me.

    Feel free to visit my web site ... acupuncture chart
    Also see my web page :: myofascial release technique

    ReplyDelete