Monday, December 6, 2010

Magical Monday

Hello to all of you hoppers!  Hope you like what you see and can stay a while. 

It is getting really, really cold here in St. Louis.  I am not a fan of cold weather.  Too many layers, too many coughs, too many snotty noses BUT the cold weather does let me know that it is getting close to Christmas.

Hope you guys have a fantastic Monday!

For all my already followers, if you have time take part in one of these hops.  There are so many fantastic blogs listed below.  Click on them and check them out. 
To put add your blog, just go down to the bottom and click on the red words "Click here to enter".  Enter in your info and you are added.






2 comments:

  1. Oh, I am going to have to browse around! I love finding new blogs, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for this...your awesome:) enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete