Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday


{1} I'm loving that Christmas is only a couple of days away.  Like everyone else, I am excited to get together with family and watch everyone open their gifts BUT I am kind of ready to get on with the New Year, as well.

{2} I'm loving that Kanin gets out of school today for a couple of weeks.

{3} I'm loving the blog world.  As a stay-at-home mom, I sometimes feel like my daily conversations consists only of "yes" "no" type conversations.  I love that I get to read about other families' experiences.

{4} I'm loving that my babies are healthy and happy.

{5} I'm loving this man and all that he does for us.


7 comments:

  1. you have such a cute family and your blog layout/header is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely feeling the love. And I LOVE your blog design. It is so cute! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great list of loves!! Very cute babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great things you are loving!!!! I hope that you have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pic and great list!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete